★14/3/2012
Tuesday 20 March 2012 • 06:40 • 0 comments

Malaysia, Religious Oriented? or Secularism?

I believe that we are religious oriented. Just look around us. There are mosque, temple, Thaipusam, Aidilfitri, Chinese New Year celebrated everywhere. Having said so, I did NOT look at it negatively. Malaysia is made up of different races, religion, language etc. Believe it or not, the only way to differentiate this differences is only through our religion orientation. It is such a shame to admit that and yet I am Malaysian. But that is true indeed. I truly love Islam yet I love being Malaysian.

Labels:



OLD

NEW

Love The Culture In You
PostAboutLinksSite

★Welcome!


Follow // Dashboard
You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them. By Ray Bradbury.