★Dannok, Thailand
Tuesday 3 April 2012 • 23:26 • 0 comments

Last weekend, exactly 2 days before I came back to IIUM again, we (my family and I) decided to go to Dannok, Thailand. We departed around 7pm and arrived around 12am. So we decided to just get a hotel nearby. Eventhough we arrive late, but Dannok nightlife had just began. I can see light filling all the street, shops and restaurant and there are also many elephant around their roads. Yes, you read it right. Elephant! We went back home the day after. So here are some of the pictures I snap. Enjoy.

Elephant on the road

kuey tiow soup
to bring luck

mineral bottle

i think it is cockroaches. is it?

no comment

day market

There are also few other interesting things that catches my eyes, but I could not take the pictures for you. Among it would be how i noticed there are many small stall early in the morning that actually sell gas. they put it in the bottle and only have like 12 bottle per stall. interesting indeed. bye for now..^^


OLD

NEW

Love The Culture In You
PostAboutLinksSite

★Welcome!


Follow // Dashboard
You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them. By Ray Bradbury.